Update:

E-mail address is stevebj76@gmail.com
Check my funny picture...it funny.
How come no ones emailing me? I posted my email for a reason you know.

Just Talkin........ -_-

*Sigh*
Today I didn't really feel like making a post, but I kept telling myself all week I would and I didn't so why not?
Well, The past couple of weeks since my last post have been a little in-between. (some events-no events) School and Dog have pretty much taken over my life. Walk dog once a day, big project every week, study for core test, you name it. (that's one of the reasons I never got to my post...I know, I know, excuses, excuses)
The thing is we only have like 3 weeks of school left until summer. So I guess the teachers just want to bug the heck out of us until we finally have the time off we deserve. (It's their way of telling us,"thanks for a wonderful year, students") But besides school life has been good. Coco's got all her shots, my mom got our balcony finished, and I got an invitation to join a band. (that's surprising)
The balcony is really cool. We got some couches up there now so I finally have some place to sit when we have relatives over. That's pretty much all they do when they come over....they just sit up on the balcony. But it's also good because I finally have a place to go besides my room when things get awkward. On Sundays my brother and sister have nothing to do since they aren't allowed on the computer or T.V. so all they do is just bug the dog and act really weird. My sister is hardly the person you know. She acts completely different at home. When she's around other people she talks all high and girly, but at home........no, no, and no. And my brother.....well.......he just a little shy around other people. I heard from Mr. Brooks though that when guys feel awkward they retreat to their "Bear Cave". So I guess I could call this my "Bear Balcony". (I'm finally becoming a man! YAAAHH!!)(lol that was random)
So about the band invitation.........last year one of my best buds was going to perform in the "Battle of the Bands",but I missed it. So this week I was in English and asked him if he was still doing the "Battle of the Bands" again this year and he said,"Yes....why? Do you wanna be in the band?"
So then I was like, "CUSS YA!!" (sorry for the inappropriate language, I should of rated this post PG-13)
"But what instrument would I play?"
So I asked him if I could play drums because that's pretty much my life's dream! But then he said they already had one so the only available instrument was bass.
I haven't decided yet if I will be in the band yet because I can't really play bass, but he said it was really easy, so if I am in the band I'll make sure to make a post. If not, my next post won't probably be till the end of the school year.
One last thing: Mr. Strad' is leaving this year!!!!!! He's practically the best art teacher in the history of art and he has to leave this year!? WHY THIS YEAR!!! One of the only reasons I'm taking "Advanced Drawing/Studio Art" next year is because I get to take it with Strad'!! WHY!!!!
Alright guys.........PEACE OUT!!!!!

0 comments: