Update:

E-mail address is stevebj76@gmail.com
Check my funny picture...it funny.
How come no ones emailing me? I posted my email for a reason you know.

Last and Final Post

Sorry to say it guys, but this is my last post. Life is just to busy and I need to focus on my school work and family more than my blog. Besides I don't even make that many posts anyway.
Plus my life has been kinda tragic lately. Lot's of funerals and depression. I just don't feel like making posts anymore. (Kinda weird but it's snowing as I write this)

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Did you know that it took me until fourth period to realize that it was April Fools?
I DO THIS EVERY YEAR!!!
Ugh.
And what is up with that snow? Spring is having an identity crisis!
Well, whatever.
You're awesome, Bryce!
Peace out.

Lizzie

Stephen Bryce Johnson said...

Ha! Same thing with me! Besides Christmas and Halloween, I forget all the other holidays.
The snow is pretty weird I admit it. It's the spring not winter!
Um......your awesome.....too.
See ya Dog!