I'm just really bored so I'm gonna make a post about these last couple of months.
Blah, Blah, Blah...............Blah.
I'm really bored. prunes.
Prunes.
Strawberries.
Alfalfa.
Banana.
Prunes.
Prunes. Prunes. Prunes. Prunes.
Well training a dog hasn't got any easier. She still goes to the bathroom in the house (luckily not on me anymore) and she even has a new hobbie. tearing up the carpet in the den. My mom was really mad about this so we had to get her some bitter spray stuff so she wouldn't eat the carpet anymore. I haven't posted pictures like I promised, but I will eventually.
Life is so depressing.
jdsfjasdlkfjslkdjf;lkdsjflkdjflksdjfsdlkfjdfslk
skj;dflkjasdlkjfalsdj
slkdfjslkdjfkjfkjdkfjdsflkdsj.
I feel bored an hyper and depressed at the same time!!!
WHY!!!
sigh......................
sorry that was random.
Mr. Brooks tells us we can get out unwanted emotions by writing.
Hey.....it's actually working.
I'm gonna have to tell him about this on Tuesday.
For some weird reason I really wish I was in High school right now.
Even though High school is harder than it looks.
Well........then again.......
I've done everything around the house and I'm still bored.......
sigh......................
My brother wants me to get off the computer right now....
and my mom..........and my sister.
I think I have an Internet addiction.
In Japan they actually have that. Along with some camp that you go to to get rid of it.
I heard about that on channel one.
Funny how I was actually listening to it for once.
The only thing I really like about it is "the next big thing" on Fridays.
P.S. "the week in rap" is dumb.............
sigh......................
Ugh.................
Now my dad is setting the timer because I won't get off the computer.
I feel so embarrassed when he treats me like a kid.
Now you probably thinking "If it's so embarrassing then why did you show it on your blog for all your friends to see?"
Well that's what blogs are for.
To spread rumors and annoying information that you don't want any of your friends to see or know.
(And remember what Mr. Brooks said, it helps get out unwanted emotions out)
I'm not myself today.
sigh.......................
Well, I guess my post is over.......the timer just went off.
"5 more minutes dad!!"
I actually feel really good now.
Thank you Mr. Brooks and thank you Blog.
Update:
E-mail address is stevebj76@gmail.com
Check my funny picture...it funny.
How come no ones emailing me? I posted my email for a reason you know.
Check my funny picture...it funny.
How come no ones emailing me? I posted my email for a reason you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
...and thank you, Lizzie.
Why do you post "prunes" everywhere? What's the story behind that? Ugh...
Mr. Brooks is normally right.
Try listening to him.
What's the "week in rap?"
Love the post, Bryce!
Lizzie
...and thank you, Lizzie.
Because saying prunes is funny.
Yes he is right.
You don't want to know.
Thanks! sorry I haven't been posting lately.
You know I think I'll make one right now.
Post a Comment