Update:

E-mail address is stevebj76@gmail.com
Check my funny picture...it funny.
How come no ones emailing me? I posted my email for a reason you know.

Dogs

You probably could tell by the title that this post is about dogs. (who wouldn't know that) And your correct.
For Christmas I got a dog and if you haven't heard, congratulations you just found out I got a dog. :) It may seem I'm excited, but no I'm not. Of course I was at first, but that's until the training started. So I'm just going to tell you what happened before that.
I woke up Christmas and was really excited because who isn't excited to open presents? I went downstairs with my family and looked at my presents. But my family was all laughing at me. What I hadn't noticed was that there was a kennel sitting in the corner of our living room with a puppy in it. I went strait to my presents without even noticing the puppy. We opened her kennel and started playing with her. She was white with black cow spots and brown and black all over her face. (she is a Bishon and Shitzu mix just to let you know) After playing with her for a while we decided to name her. My brother wanted to name her Fuzzle, (weird name for a dog, I know) my sister wanted to name her Zoe, and me, my mom and dad all wanted to name her Coco.(I spelled that wrong on purpose) Majority wins so we decided on the name Coco.
The next day we decided on who was going to do what. I volunteered to train her since that would give me more control over the dog than everyone else, but that was a bad idea. Now I have to wake up every day at 6:00 in the moring to stop Coco from crying and take her out to the bathroom in the freezing cold and then I have to watch her until everyone else wakes up so that she doesn't get into any trouble. (If I ever look tired at school, that's the reason why)
So it is a pain the butt to train a dog but it's also really fun. I get to play with her and snuggle................(that may sound a little weird, but it's a puppy I can't help myself)
I will put pictures of her on here eventually, but not for a while. I also got a new computer for christmas and all our data is on the old computer so it will take a while.

1 comments:

Stephen Bryce Johnson said...

she peed on me three times in one day!! once on my jacket, once on my shirt, and once on my backpack!