A lot has happened this weekend so I decided to make a post about it.
Friday was my Scout campout. Even though I'm not in scouts anymore, I promised I would go because it was my last and it was on my birthday. (the actual day, not the day before, the actual day) But then we had to re-schedule it 3 times and went on last Friday instead. And guess what? We went to the sand dunes! I'm having my last campout on the same place I had my very first, actual campout!
So we left and got there at 6-7 o'clock, we set up camp, ate dinner, played "scum", and went to bed. But I finnaly, realize we didn't put on the rain-cover at 2:00 in the morning, guess what happens..............IT STARTS TO RAIN!!! And I'm the only one in my tent getting rained on since the roof is right on top of me!
Either this was a "going away prank" or I just have really bad luck. Because early that night the sky was clear, no clouds, zippo. So I ended up only getting 4 hours of sleep, but it's OK at least I had fun.
Today was also the Ward Halloween party. I had lots of fun. The teachers did a candy fishing activity. The kids throw the fishing line over the blanket, we attach the candy, pull on it, and the little kids yank it back. Basically giving away free candy to kids. But all the activities were like that.
I didn't really wear a costume. I just put digged through my brothers old "dress up" box and threw on what ever I could find. I was a blind-hippy-police officer-cowboy-Indiana Jones-ninja.
Pretty cool huh?
After all the fun and games, we all went in the gym-basketball-cafeteria thing place and had a Chile cook off. I didn't really look at who's was who's, I just tried to eat as much of it as possible.
After I stuffed myself I just wandered around talking to people. Then I noticed Jannesa and Jamie sucking helium out of balloons and talking with really high voices. I couldn't resist so I tried it with them............I couldn't do it. But then the helium started killing too many of their brain cells and they both started acting really weird. Especially Jannessa. She told me some weird things before it started to "die down".
That made me think...why do people call us "dumb blonde's". I don't think were dumb, we just decide to do stupid stuff like drink helium.....then we're dumb.
The other day on the bus people were calling me "dumb blonde" too. I'm not dumb I just try to say something funny and it comes out as something stupid like "I have nails too".
I'm just not a fast thinker, that's all.
Wow....Sometimes I think I put some things that are a little to personal in this blog. It's sorta become my online diary. Except anyone can look at it...........anytime they want. *really creepy sounds*
Update:
E-mail address is stevebj76@gmail.com
Check my funny picture...it funny.
How come no ones emailing me? I posted my email for a reason you know.
Check my funny picture...it funny.
How come no ones emailing me? I posted my email for a reason you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Lizzie?
They're a post thats should last you weeks. (even if it does need lots of "revising")
It doesn't take too much to make my happy, Bryce.
Thanks for making it a new window.
I'm sorry it rained on you.
You're not THAT weird- most people have nails.
Nice post!
Lizzie
Everyone has fingernails lizzie.
THAT weird?
Post a Comment