Update:

E-mail address is stevebj76@gmail.com
Check my funny picture...it funny.
How come no ones emailing me? I posted my email for a reason you know.

Left Out



Today was so depressing. My parents are going to the BYU game and they didn't let me come. Out of all the people they could invite, they don't invite me. Plus, I was the only other person that wanted to go. My sister would just say "Oh sorry, I have stuff going on with friends", and my brother would just say "I don't want to gooooooo", but me...It's " Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yessssssss". I tried to convince them with "But I need to watch football so I can get better and what's more awesome than front row seats to the game that could possibly change my football future". I didn't work. So now I'm stuck here at home babysitting my brothers. But at least my dad bought us lots of movies to watch.

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

Why are you always saying brothers?
I love your face in that picutre, Bryce!
I'm sorry you couldn't go to the game. Keep trying that "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yessssssssssss" thing and it might get you somewhere in life, though.

Lizzie

Stephen Bryce Johnson said...

I said brothers because I sorta have a second brother. Cale Warner. Both his parents work so he has to come over to our house evry day after school until one of his parents gets home.
Well that's what he used to do. Now he is 11 years old so he's old enough to take care of himself, but he has been coming over for 3 years now so he sorta got attached to us and he still comes over anyway. Him and Alec (my real brother) are best frinds. But he is the same age as Alec so I treat him like he is my other brother. (I even call them my brothers without even noticing sometimes)

Lizzie said...

Okay.
Gottcha.

Lizzie

Stephen Bryce Johnson said...

ya, sorrry. it's a long story.