Update:

E-mail address is stevebj76@gmail.com
Check my funny picture...it funny.
How come no ones emailing me? I posted my email for a reason you know.

Toy Story 3


Today I saw the new "Toy Story 3" trailer. With actual scenes from actual movie. I was so excited, I had to write something about it. (you can watch it on youtube)


Andy is old enough to go to college and has to give away all his old stuff. He doesn't want to give away his old toys though because there freakin awesome. But his mom is a jerk and makes fun of him because he plays with toys and needs to get a life. So she gives away the toys to a day-care center so that the little babies can tare them apart and have lots of fun with them. So the toys try to escape from the day-care center and return to Andy. Buzz Lightyear becomes a Mexican and Mrs. Potato has only one eye.

Sorry, I sorta exaggerated, but the trailer was awesome.


It's probably kinda weird that I know so much about a children's show that doesn't come out for a long time, but I've always been a Toy Story fan. When I was little I would watch that every day and tell everyone that I was going to be the next Buzz Lightyear. (and Luke Skywalker, but that's a different story) Then the tragic day came .....no more Toy Story. But I finally, after 3 or 4 years, recieved the good news of a "Toy Story 3". (Hurrah, lots of shouting and clapping)

The movie is going come out some time during 2010 or 2011.

0 comments: