Update:

E-mail address is stevebj76@gmail.com
Check my funny picture...it funny.
How come no ones emailing me? I posted my email for a reason you know.

Young Men's Conference Session

Conference was awesome! The speakers were really great and (as usual) President Monson gave a great talk. His theme was about controlling you emotions (specifically anger) and it had some sad parts.
He told a story about how a newly- wed couple who were going on a vacation with their newborn child. (this was a very long time ago when they did not have car seats and the baby sat in the middle of the the mom and dad) They started talking and eventually the conversation turned into an argument. Pretty soon they started yelling, which made the baby cry. That only made it worse, the dad was then so frustrated that he picked up one of the Babbie's toys off the ground and tried to throw it at the mom. It missed. It hit the baby. The baby had to go to the hospital and suffered from serious brain damage.
(sniffle, so sad)
Other then that sad story it was great! I also saw lots more people then I thought too.
I saw:
  • The Kay's
  • The Morris's
  • The Bradford's
  • The James's
  • The Freeman's
  • And the Maag's

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

That is the saddest story I've ever heard!!!
:`(
So, you didn't see my Dad? He brought my cousins.

Lizzie

Lizzie said...

Never mind. They went to my cousin's stake center.
Lizzie