
Because of the situation on the bus on wedensday, I am writing my own contract for Fang and Lizzie (you asked to get it in writting).
Frome now on I, Bryce Johnson, will never insult, Elizabeth Haws, or anyone realated to him/her (pets also) witch may include, Fang the tarantula. If I break this contract anyone (ANYONE) may either insult or harass, Bryce Johnson, in any way.
Sorry, I'm not a proffensional contract writter, but there you go.
It is now official.

4 comments:
a) You didn't sign it.
b) Man, can't you have a worse punishment than just BEING HARRASED?
c) Thank you. I feel honored to be mentioned on your amazing blog.
Lizzie
a) Your welcome.
b) I said I wasn't a proffesional.
c) deciding your own punishments are the benefits of creating your own contract.
d)I'll sign it if you bring it on the bus.
a) Making revisions is part of life.
b) Bringing a lawyer into things is one of the benefits of having a contract written for you.
c) After we make revisions, I'll bring it on the bus.
a)I hatE ReVising thiNGs. tHat iS why I wRite sloPPY.
b) I don't have a lawyer. (if I did, I would definitely make him write the contract)
c)Great. I'm pretty sure you enjoy revising things more than me. I can tell you like to write.
Post a Comment