
Well, for a long time I have thought school was just a waste of time and a way for teachers to have the time of their lives messin with us. But today I took the time to think about why we need school. So I came up with this list of reasons why we should have school and why it is important.
- Everyone would be morons.
- old people like teachers would not have jobs. (no offense old people)
- the world would be in chaos.
- Einstien would not ask questions
- there would be no video games
- Most important: no ninjas
So, by saying that I'd like to ask you to think about it too. what are your reasons for school?

8 comments:
1. To get to Juilliard. Yeah, they kind of look at whether you've gone to school or not.
2. To keep Bryce in line. Sometimes he gets a little TOO hyper, you know?
3. To get a locker. They're so cool!
4. Two lern how too spel.
5. What else would I be doing? All of my friends go to school all day. I get to see them when I go to school.
6. To get better jokes.
7. Most important: NO NINJAS!!!
All you talk about is me being hyper!!
you must be pretty excited that I actually talk now on the bus. ha ha
You think?
Lizzie
So are you saying you have been anticipating it?
Very much.
Do you know what it's like to be the only hyper one?!?
Lizzie
Eh? You and Jessie are pretty even. And I wasn't always shy. In California I was probably the weirdest and most hyper kid in my grade. But then I moved here and I didn't know anyone so I sorta "toned down".
Jessi. JESSI!!! There is no "E"!!!
Toned down? This is toned down?
Lizzie
Sorry, Don't tell this to Jessi or it will only make her day worse.
Ya, I was toned down, till now. Now I'm pretty in between. But if you want to see an example of what I used to be like come to my Drama class. I'm WAY hyper in drama.
Post a Comment