Update:

E-mail address is stevebj76@gmail.com
Check my funny picture...it funny.
How come no ones emailing me? I posted my email for a reason you know.

Welcome to Bryce's blog

This is a picture of me. It basically sums up my expression after I recieved my blog. :)

6 comments:

Lizzie said...

Bryce, you are so cool.
Love the Ninjas; is that why you're getting your hyper mood at school?
See you on the bus.
Lizzie

Stephen Bryce Johnson said...

ha ha! No, I'm not hyper cause of ninjas on the bus ,but if I was I wouldn't be hyper I would be even more quite then before cause ninjas are sneaky and quite.
And yes, Ninjas are cool.

Lizzie said...

They are AMAZING!!!
And I understand, just... what is it that makes you hyper, then?
Lizzie

Stephen Bryce Johnson said...

I don't know, maybe It's just you cause I don't think I was very quite.
ninjas are amazing, but I'm not obsessed with them.When you get this, ask every boy that you know if they like ninjas. I bet everyone of them will say they like ninjas. It's a guy thing.

Lizzie said...

Oh, dear. Don't tell me to "ask every boy that I know if they like ninjas!" You know I'll do it!

Lizzie

Stephen Bryce Johnson said...

Ok then. When your done, give me the results.